Friday, November 5, 2010

Chin, Cheek, Nails anyone?

wow, the class we did this week was hard.  we had to help out a stroke patient who could not use the left side of their body.  my mother tried to be creative in our skills to get this person to move, ha ha, desperate was more like it.  I could tell my mom was nervous about this! 


but guess what, cheeks, chin and nails work really well!  the hand signal my mommy taught me for our nails trick is with her LEFT hand, and leaning to the RIGHT.  And chin and cheek must be done with both hands so we did pretty well!  I love doing chin, as you can tell by some of these pictures,............. and cheek!  And nails, well, its just cute, at least my mother things so, me, not so much, but I help my mom out once in a while with it,....


No comments: