Monday, December 6, 2010

Field Trip,.....

Sorry for the delay in blogging, my mother wouldn't let me on the computer.  I wonder how everyone elses blogs are doing?  Is training still happening?  My mother is still training with me but she did get a little lazy for a bit,.. but she's back now!  Sometimes its good to take a little break,.... but not to long I say!

Lots of things are happening!  The last 2 weekends we went on Field Trips!  Last week I just walked around outside a nice nursing home and my  mother went inside to help some of my classmates.  This week I got to go inside with my mother!  It was,,... interesting.  I wasn't to sure what to make of it at first but I think I did okay.  We met quite a lot of people who really like dogs and a few who LOVE labradors!  How fun is that.  I learned to sit in a chair so that a nice lady could reach me better.  My mother and I learned that one of the things we need to work on more is my backing away.  Hmmmm,  I can be kind of stand offish sometimes, I wonder what we can do?  My mother is not quite sure either so we might need a little  help with this,....

And, I was also helping my mother paint this weekend, oops, did you know that labrador tails do not  make good paint brushes?  BUT I did find the paint stir stick for my mother, it only has a few teeth marks on it,... :>)


Next week is our practice test, and the teacher promised pizza,.... LABRADORS LOVE PIZZA!

No comments: